Thursday, March 7, 2013

The Reasons Behind


          I remember, the time when I receive a message from my cellphone, saying that I was able to pass in La Verdad Christian College. At first, I was so shocked because I really don't expected that. I already prepared myself that I can't make it into college because there's only a few days before the class started.
          It such a great news for me. I'm so glad and excited. For me, college life makes a new experience. I'm able meet new friends, new classmates, new instructors and new environment. Everything seems a new start.
          First day of school. Oh! It's so hard for me to adjust from being a high school student. It is a normal feeling for a newbie, like me. As days pass, I'm already adjusted and I feel comfortable with them. They were so friendly and everyone was so nice. They were such a true family of mine. I had many experiences with them. There are happy, sad, thrilling and exciting moments with them. We were bonded and united as one, that's why I love them. MCT - 12 first semester, batch 2011.
          In second semester, an unexpected event happened to me, which became my reason to stop in studying for a while. Now, I came back to continue my studies. With my new classmates and friends, I don't feel that I'm out of them. Everyone was so approachable and so easy to befriend. MCT - 13 second semester, batch 2013. My new family, my new batch mates. I'm so glad to be with them. Thank you so much classmates for adopting us -- with Erlinda Quimba and Rholand Austero.
          I believe, everything happens for a reason. The time when I was able to pass in this institution, the time when I stopped, the time when I continued my studies and to be with my new classmates. I really don't know why these things happened to me. Only God knows the reasons behind it.

No comments:

Post a Comment